I twisted my right ankle pretty badly when I was younger. It hasn't felt right since then, what can I do?

After so many years- -you need to be evaluated by an orthopedic surgeon or podiatrist, your choice, to find the cause of trouble. Any injury to the ligamentous structures can lead to degeneration of the joint. So get in to be seen.