Which valentines treats can I give my class if one child has celiac disease?

Dr. Michael Blum
In brief: Ask the parent
Why give food or treats for valentines day? There may be children with other food allergies or sensitivities that you are not aware of.
Consider non food activities instead. If you still must have food, then please contact the child's parent(s) and seek their advice. They know what affects their child.

In brief: Ask the parent
Dr. Michael Blum
Dr. Michael Blum
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology
In brief: Celiac
Two options: got to foodallergy.
Org for gluten-free recipes or make normal treats and ask celiac pupils mother to make something gluten-free that the child likes and have that for the child.

In brief: Celiac
Two options: got to foodallergy.
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Cindy Juster