What is a thrombosed aneurysm?

A CLOTTED BULGE. An aneurysm is a swollen, bulging area in a vessel. They can occur due to hardening of the arteries, trauma, infection, or congenital development. A thrombosed aneurysm is one that has become filled with clotted blood or debris. I hope this satisfies your needs. Good luck.
Clotted. A thrombosed aneurysm is an aneurysm which has clotted and there is no longer any blood flow through it.
Popliteal? Commonly an aneurysm of the popliteal artery in the leg will clot off, or thrombose. This can lead to leg pain.