How old do you need to be to get laser treatment for acne scars?

Teenage Years. Once the acne is controlled, you can use laser to improve the scars. Depending on your skin color, texture and extent of scarring there are different laser options out there. A non-ablative fractionated laser like the fraxel re:store or dual has no real downtime, but requires multiple treatments. A fractionated co2 laser is more aggressive with about a week downtime, but may give faster results.
Teenage to adulthood. Once the acne is clear that is the best time to treat the scars.