How to treat the lower abdominal pain?

Lower abdominal pain. By definition, lower abdominal pain means pain below the umbilicus. This means that the pain stems from any organ or structure below the umbilicus. There is a broad differential diagnosis for lower abdominal pain and i advise you to have your symptoms checked by your primary physician to set a plan of action to identify and treat the soarce of your pain.
Step one. Step one of treatment is to identify the cause. This should begin with a complete interview of your health history and physical examination. Based on this, additional testing (x rays, ct scan, ultrasound, colonoscopy) may be required. While you wait to see your doctor, consider increasing the fiber and water intake on your diet--constipation is a common and easy to treat cause of lower abd pain.