Does having triple negative breast cancer tumors mean that they are slow growing tumors?

The opposite is true. Triple-negative breast cancer is defined by absent expression of the estrogen receptor [er], Progesterone receptor [pr], and human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (her2). These cancers tend to behave more aggressively (grow faster) than other types of breast cancer.
No. Most triple negative breast cancers tend to be fast growing and more agressive than those which have hormone receptor positive cancer cells. But it is difficult to predict exactly.