If I was being diagnosed with breast cancer, what are some tests I will go through?

It depends on Stage. Your doctor will advise you on this question. But there are typically tests to confirm a growth in the breast...This is done with a mammogram and sometimes an ultrasound and occasionally with a MRI scan of the breast. In more advanced tumors x-rays of the body (ct scan or pet scan) may also be done if there is suspicion of stage 3 or 4 cancer.
First there's the. Lump, then the exam by the doctors, mammogram, ultrasound, and biopsy. If your breasts are dense, MRI may be indicated. If they are not, MRI likely should not be done and finds some things that lead to wild goos chases.