If I have pain in my right breast that comes and goes, does that mean that I have breast cancer?

Pain isn't. A common feature of cancer, but it brings attention to lumps, their size, affect on the skin, nipple, that warrant imaging and biopsy. Come and go pain is not the issue, learning self exam, regular visit, and annual mammo may be a plan.
Need MD Evaluation. Sorting out different causes of breast pain starts with determining if the pain is coming from the breast tissue or the chest wall. Favoring the former includes variation w/menstrual cycle; favoring the latter is relation to activity and post-menopausal state. Regardless, while cancers often are painless, they can hurt. I recommend that you see your gyne or primary care dr. To help sort thru this.