What are ways to reduce breast size?

Lose weight. Breast are mostly fat. Weight loss will lead to smaller breasts. If you are normal weight or have very large breast compared to the rest of your body consider surgical breast reduction.
Breast Reduction. Large breast can cause significant discomfort and inconvenience. In many cases, breast reduction surgery is the most predictable method available to reduce breast volume and provide an aestheetic breast shape. No surgical methods, such as diet and exercise can help if you are over weight, but for congenitally large breasts, this does not always work.