How do I tell my employer I think her child has cystic fibrosis?

Dr. Sari Nabulsi

In brief: Cystic fibrosis

It is very hard to diagnose cystic fibrosis without evidence of cystic fibrosis like sweat chloride test or the genetic testing.
You can tell him/ her that based of what you are suspecting, you might need to ask the doctor about cystic fibrosis.

In brief: Cystic fibrosis

Dr. Sari Nabulsi
Dr. Sari Nabulsi
Dr. HARRY OPSIMOS
Pediatrics - Pulmonology

In brief: It depends...

It really depends on your relationship with that person and on your ability/knowledge in recognizing cystic fibrosis just by looking at her child.
It is not easy. Most likely, you could mention your concern and recommend a consult with a physician.

In brief: It depends...

Dr. HARRY OPSIMOS
Dr. HARRY OPSIMOS
Dr. Cindy Juster