How do I know gums/roots or nerve sethered from extraction #12 & #28?

Dr. Alex Shvartsman
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: Sethered???

I have no idea what you mean.
Please rewrite your question and use spell check.

In brief: Sethered???

I have no idea what you mean.
Dr. Alex Shvartsman
Dr. Alex Shvartsman

In brief: What is your problem

Do you have pain, or is the area not healing well, or is the sensation different around those extraction sites? Without this knowledge it is hard to answer your question.
If you do feel you have a problem, then you should seek the help of another practitioner in your area for a second opinion.

In brief: What is your problem

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. BHARAT RAKSHAK
Dentistry

In brief: Various ways

Gums if damaged can be seen in the mouth, but there is no way someone could remove a tooth without affecting the gums.
Roots are removed with the tooth, in case a root is left behind it can be seen with a x-ray . A nerve damage is to be diagnosed clinically comparing the sensation with the opposite side. Some times it is a temporary loss or reduction of sensation. More information is need

In brief: Various ways

Dr. BHARAT RAKSHAK
Dr. BHARAT RAKSHAK
Dr. Gregg Friedman
Gregg L. Friedman MD Psychiatrist agrees
Dr. Eric Weisman