What is it like getting a spinal stenosis?

Varies. Some cars are quite mild. At its worst, patients with spinal stenosis can have severe pain, be extremely limited in their ability to stand or walk, and can even potentially lose control of their bowel and bladder.
It depends. On the spinal level (s) involved and the severity of the stenosis. Mild cases could have minimal symptoms, more sever cases could cause significant pain and various neurologic symptoms related to the degree and level of spinal cord/nerve root compression.
Spinal stenosis. In the lumbar region...Should cause back pain, leg pain, improvement with flexion, and fatigue with prolonged walking. More common in the elderly.