Why do I have shaking hands and legs only at night?

Unclear. If you have been examined for gait and balance problems without an answer, you would be a candidate for a sleep study where the movements could be linked to brain waves or a medication effect.

Related Questions

What can cause me to have shaking hands and legs at night?

Depemds. We shake from sensations of cold (the chill before a fever, for example) anxiety and fatigue. Please make sure you are healthy and have healthy sleep patterns before you excuse your symptoms. A blood test panel may be recomended.

Episodes of dizziness, shaking (hands/legs) and slight headache? Had many ekgs and chest xrays, results normal except for benign tach?

Stress? You sound stressed out. If all your tests are normal, it's fair to say that you don't have heart disease causing your symptoms. A migraine variant could cause this. But stress would be my first guess. Does that fit? If not, further (non-cardiac) testing should be pursued.

Tight chest, shaking hands, body feels weaker daily, shooting pain up through arms and legs. What could be wrong?

Anxiety. Is state of tension, apprehension, worry, uneasiness or fear. It may be related to anticipated danger or arise for no apparent reason. While mild episodes of anxiety are common and do not usually require treatment, more severe forms can be chronic and debilitating. Symptoms of severe anxiety: insomnia, chest pain, shortness of breath, nausea, palpitations, tremors, and parasthesia. See your PCP.

I keep getting lip shaking, hands legs shake, I get a buzzing and ringing in my head, I feel little jolts like electric shocks, headaches, can't think, not really here in another world, eyes twitch?

See a neurologist. I would recommend that you see a neurologist, as these symptoms are very complex. They could be associated with a variety of neurologic conditions. I have also seen similar symptoms occur in a very complex dissociative disorder. You will need a 72 hour eeg to rule out any type of seizure abnormality, certainly make sure that you're not withdrawing from antidepressants, and you will need an MRI to look for subtle anatomic changes in your brain. If everything is neurologically clear then you will need to be seen by a psychiatrist or psychologist who specializes in dissociative symptoms to find out whether this represents a complex conversion disorder. Best wishes.
See PCP. After seeing pcp, see an eye doc. In the meantime, try to get more sleep, try to minimize stress, use warm compresses on your eyes.
? Anxiety. Your description sounds like an anxiety-related condition but you should see a regular doctor to rule out more serious causes and to initiate treatment.