I have had bad tooth ache with my wisdoms. But my head is really sore. I get shooting pain through it and pressure. I am worried its something else. What should I do?

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: See your dentist

Toothaches, whether they are from your wisdom teeth or other teeth in your mouth, can also cause radiating and referred pain.
Chronic pain can cause stress, which in turn can cause a host of other symptoms such as headaches, etc. If you want to feel better, you need to see a dentist to take care of all your dental problems. You may also need to see your physician.

In brief: See your dentist

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Kyle Shank
Dentistry

In brief: Well...

I cannot tell you i there are any other contributing factors, but i can tell you that an infected wisdom tooth can be very painful to the point of radiating pain into the ear and up the side of your head.
See a dentist asap to determine the best course of treatment.

In brief: Well...

Dr. Kyle Shank
Dr. Kyle Shank

In brief: Not sure what asking

If you have a infected wisdom tooth it can effect all that you are listing.
Have you seen your dentist possible removal of wisdom tooth.

In brief: Not sure what asking

Dr. Richard Charmoy
Dr. Richard Charmoy
Dr. Vikram Patel