Chocolate and kids?

Dr. Shalini Sethi

In brief: Ok

ok if eaten in moderation

In brief: Ok

ok if eaten in moderation
Dr. Shalini Sethi
Dr. Shalini Sethi
Dr. Johanna Fricke
Pediatrics - Developmental & Behavioral

In brief: Well, it can have a

Stimulating effect some parents hate.
Read fat, sugar & calories on labels. Don't give anything with tree nuts, peanuts or popcorn till 5 yrs, because of risk of aspiration. Limit sweets to a small amount given with family meals at the table; brush teeth after meals. Snacks + > 2 hours/ day of "screen time"(tv, video, gaming) greatly increases risk of childhood obesity. See www. Aap.Org for more.

In brief: Well, it can have a

Stimulating effect some parents hate.
Dr. Johanna Fricke
Dr. Johanna Fricke

In brief: Your question is ???

I usually recommend avoiding it until after their first birthday, but it is fine in moderation.
Be aware that there is natural caffeine in this material & limits can avoid the stimulating side effects.

In brief: Your question is ???

Dr. Cindy Juster