I have a small bump pea sized on my gum below my lower front teeth tongue side. It has been there for well over a month now and im scared any ideas?

Dr. John Thaler
Dentistry - Prosthodontics

In brief: Blocked duct

It might be a blocked salivary duct, if it is under the tongue.
If it is on the gums, it might be an abscess. In either case, 1 month is a long time, and you must get in to see your dentist for evaluation and treatment. Do not wait any longer. Good luck.

In brief: Blocked duct

Dr. John Thaler
Dr. John Thaler
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

If it's hard, it might be what we call a torus, which is benign and merely excess bone.
Very often people have it for years and never realize it until they run their tongue over it. However, if might also be an infection. This needs to be diagnosed with a one on one personal exam and perhaps an x-ray. See your dentist for an accurate diagnosis, and treatment if indicated.

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Vicken Poochikian