How do you get rid of warts on a child's fingers and hand?

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc

In brief: Liquid nitrogen

While there are a number of treatment options for palmar warts, the most commonly used by me is liquid nitrogen application.
It seems most effective as well. Acid application is another method, although, it seems less commonly use. Electrocautery may be tried. Anecdotal use of ranitidine has been described. An over-the-counter histofreeze may work for small solitary lesions.

In brief: Liquid nitrogen

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Sari Nabulsi

In brief: Warts

Wart are viral infections that can stay for 6 months up to 2 years.
Ignoring the wart helps; duct tape also helps. Sometimes your doctor prescribes Zantac (ranitidine) to help make them go away faster. Sometimes you doctor has to remove them.

In brief: Warts

Dr. Sari Nabulsi
Dr. Sari Nabulsi
Dr. Jonathan Jassey