I have these black spots on my face & I want to get rid of them. I've had them for about half of my life, they are embarrassing.?

See your doc. This is a problem that requires a face-to-face meeting with your doctor. In that meeting, your doctor will listen to you, perform a throrough examination and possibly order labs or other tests. Based on this information, he/she will be able to tell you what's wrong and what to do about it.