Am 34 yrs with a lost of appetite, losing weight, with nausea and a painful swelling behind my knee up my leg and am losing weight?

Dr. Noah Federman
Pediatrics - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: Need to see a doctor

While the symptoms you are describing are not specific to any one diagnosis they are concerning enough that you should see a physician as soon as possible for a formal history, physical exam and possibly lab tests and imaging.

In brief: Need to see a doctor

Dr. Noah Federman
Dr. Noah Federman
Dr. Steve Martinez
Breast Surgery

In brief: Deserving

You seem to be deserving of a thorough medical evaluation given your concerning symptoms.
The swelling behind your leg may be worth imaging with a ct scan or MRI and if the mass is suggestive of a tumor (sarcoma), then additional scans of your lungs and a biopsy would be in order.

In brief: Deserving

Dr. Steve Martinez
Dr. Steve Martinez
Dr. Marsha Davis