If i physically see some one cough or sneeze on my baby.. Is there anything i can do to prevent her from getting sick .. Or it's already too late?..

Dr. Michael Sparacino

In brief: Too Late

Good handwashing is the single most effective means of preventing spread of illness.

In brief: Too Late

Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Johanna Fricke
Pediatrics - Developmental & Behavioral

In brief: That sounds yucky !

All you can do is keep thoughtless people away from your baby, avoid taking baby shopping with you (people sneeze on vegetables, too, & some viral particles linger in the air), buy alcohol handwash & make sure visitors & family use it before picking up baby & hope that you passed along some immunity to that particular virus.
As my kids' pediatrician said, "they're never old enough for k-mart.".

In brief: That sounds yucky !

Dr. Johanna Fricke
Dr. Johanna Fricke
Dr. Shontae Buffington