What are the real facts about vaccinations for children?

Danielle Jones
In brief: Get Them
Vaccines are one of the most researched areas of healthcare and time and again have been shown to be safe.
The benefits of vaccines greatly exceed the risks and, barring very rare medical contraindications, children should be vaccinated according to the recommended schedules.

In brief: Get Them
Danielle Jones
Danielle Jones
Answer assisted by Danielle Jones, Medical Student
Dr. Mark Diamond
In brief: THEY ARE....
The real facts include- decades of experience, 99.
5% effective elimination of the diseases for which they are designed, saving literally hundreds of thousands of lives in the USA, prevention of millions of cases of sick children, a proven safety record, and no proven serious complications. These facts are available from the CDC or any reputable children's hospital.

In brief: THEY ARE....
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Nguyen Nguyen
In brief: CDC.gov
For the official information on vaccines, go to www.
cdc.gov/vaccines. For those who are worried about vaccine safety, I have compiled a list of several articles addressing parents' concerns: http://goo.gl/RtI7jD . I hope you can access it and read to inform yourself

In brief: CDC.gov
Dr. Nguyen Nguyen
Dr. Nguyen Nguyen
Dr. Steven Seres