My dad has 2 grade4 brain tumours his been on high doses of morphine recently he is losing his memory didn't remember me today is this normal?

In brief: Sorry to hear this

If your dad does have high grade gliomas, these are tough to treat, and the tumors could be large enough to cause cognitive loss, but morphine possesses anticholinergic side effects and can cloud memory and other intellectual functions, and even cause delusions and hallucinations.
Sometimes, some restoration can be achieved by using memory enhancing agents (donepezil, etc).

In brief: Sorry to hear this

Dr. Kenneth Smith

In brief: Regretfully yes

The combination of the tumors and morphine can dull the senses.

In brief: Regretfully yes

Dr. Kenneth Smith
Dr. Kenneth Smith
Dr. Eric Weisman