What can I feed my child who is allergic to every food?

Dr. Albert Pizzo

In brief: Allegy to everything

This is a most difficult problem. Because of the severity you should consider consultation with specialsts who work in the field of allergy and immunology.
Examination and treatment should help you find a way to feed your child without harming and prevent complications in the future. Frequent visits may be required.

In brief: Allegy to everything

Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Food Allergy

How do you know he/she is allergic to every food? Have you seen an allergist or did you simply have a blood test performed that came back with everything positive? How old is the child? If still bottle-fed, go with the hydrolyzed formulas which take out all the allergen from the formula.
Has the child eaten foods before and been fine?

In brief: Food Allergy

Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Shontae Buffington