Doc I am asking did my excessive masterbution/horny thoughts from age15 in any direct or indirect way stop my height growth or halt my height growth?

Dr. Bassam Amawi

In brief: No

No.

In brief: No

No.
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Pathology

In brief: Man up!

Every male human that you know has enjoyed his body as you have and thought the same stuff.
Keep it in perspective, and eventually it will give way -- if you're lucky -- to a lifelong adult relationship. But you didn't stunt your growth. Get over the idea. I know lee priest (photo), the famous bodybuilder. He's 5'3" and not complaining. Looks is 95% fitness. Give yourself this gift ; stop worrying.

In brief: Man up!

Dr. Peter Kurzweil