I have some neck pain and tingling in right arm, could it be a pinched nerve? Does a chiropractor take care of this or should I see my doctor?

Dr. Edward Hellman
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Absolutely

A pinched nerve can cause neck pain headaches, and pain or numbness running into the arm. There are other potential causes, however, and so it would be food to just get a regular check up to make sure it is nothing else.
Physical therapy, chiropractic, and interventional pain management are the non operative treatments for it if it doesn't get better. Thank you.

In brief: Absolutely

Dr. Edward Hellman
Dr. Edward Hellman
Dr. David Benglis
Neurosurgery

In brief: Cervical spine

Have your pcp order an mri, see a physiatrist or chiropractor after seeing a spine surgeon or neurologist for their opinion and make sure disc position is only touching a nerve root and not your spinal cord.

In brief: Cervical spine

Dr. David Benglis
Dr. David Benglis
Dr. Michael Sparacino

In brief: See your doctor

Pain that severe needs to be worked up by your doctor in person.
He/she will listen to you, perform an examination and possibly order some tests to see what's wrong with you.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Eric Weisman