I had a ankle fusion 15 years ago. I having a lot pain. I feel my pins. I' have diabetes. Do u think that my pins might need to remove? I

Have it evaluated. If the pins are giving you pain or discomfort, have it evaluated as you may need to have them removed.
Not usually. The pins or screws that have been in there for 15 years are usually stable and do not need to be removed. You may have arthritis in the surrounding joints and that is likely causing you pain. If the pins are prominent and your pain is localized to them directly, taking them out could relieve your symptoms. In either case, removal is generally speaking fairly straightforward surgery.
Possibly. The pain could be due to symptomatic implants, but i would also be concerned about infection and surrounding joint arthritis. I recommend you see an orthopedic foot and ankle specialist for evaluation.