I am thalassemia and on cholesterol meds and getting severe foot and leg cramps. Someone said to take co q-10 but with my thalassemia is this safe.?

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: It is an excellent

Idea to take co-q10 when on cholesterol meds but at this point you need to discuss with your doc stopping the meds for a while as this may be the cause (cholesterolmeds that is).
I recommend discussing with your doc before doing anything. Other causes of camps could be low magnesium or potassium but when they are severe.....I would look at thos choleserol meds..As the cause.

In brief: It is an excellent

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Co Q-10 is safe

Co q-10 is safe to take if you have thalassemia.

In brief: Co Q-10 is safe

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Cindy Juster