My 3 year old child has cancer I need some advice?

Children's Hospital. Your child should be seen in a hospital or cancer center that specializes in children's cancer. The most famous is st judes in memphis. However all large cities will have a children's hospital or university that has a pediatric oncologist. Don't delay see the specialist right away.
More detail. I'd love to help by giving you advice, should you provide more detail on your child's condition.
Closest peds hospita. Talk to the pediatric hematology-oncology doctors at the closest children's hospital to you for advice.