Raped in kindergarten, made me bleed in both anus and vagina. Happened several times. Hurt to go to the bathroom. Why would it bleed? Is this bad?

Dr. Linda Gromko

In brief: I am so sorry.

What a sad thing to hear that you were sexually assaulted as a young child! I am not surprised that you had bleeding.
Your tissues as a five-year-old were certainly not ready for any sort of penetration. Even consenting adults in loving relationships often use lubricants for greater comfort during sex. I am assuming things are back to normal, and i hope you have sought counseling to help you.

In brief: I am so sorry.

Dr. Linda Gromko
Dr. Linda Gromko

In brief: New issue

The trauma of long ago likely has nothing to do with this issue.
The anus has a purse string like closure & when you poop it opens to it. If you have a harder or bulkier stool, or it slips out quickly, it can scratch/tear the skin some. It hurts. You then get bright red blood on the outside of the poop. It should self heal & going more often will make sure it stays softer. If it continues=exam.

In brief: New issue

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham