6 weeks post clavicle (mid) fracture 5.5 weeks post op (orif) rt. Clavicle not sure I am able to resist snowboarding anymore, am I somewhat safe 2 go?

Probably not. It very much depends on your most recent x-rays. I would wait to see some bone bridging the fracture site. I would not want to rely on just the plate holding the fracture especially if you fall. Also i would avoid any drops because you could strike the clavicle with your knee upon landing thereby displacing the fixation.