I injured my back a few months ago whiie doing heavy kettle bell raises. Now my hips and groin hurt. X-ray of my lower back was normal.?

See your doctor. You have symptoms which could be serious and should see your physician. He/she will listen to you, do a physical examinarion, run some tests, and let you know what's going on.