Can I do a liver cleanse & gallbladder/gallstone flush while i'm on terbafine hydrochloride?

Dr. Darrell Herrington

In brief: No such thing

Don't believe everything you read, and don't take any supplements, herbs, otc products, or vitamins without a specific recommendation by your doctor. You often hear also about colon flush or bowel cleansing - i had a patient almost die from this.
The body mostly takes care of itself, and interfering with that process is dangerous unless under a doctor's management.

In brief: No such thing

Dr. Darrell Herrington
Dr. Darrell Herrington

In brief: No

I do not recommend a gallbladder flush. This could cause more harm.

In brief: No

Dr. Russell Juno
Dr. Russell Juno
Pathology

In brief: This is a scam

The "gallstone flush" involves the victim drinking grapefruit juice, epsom salts, and vegetable oil.
The next few bowel movements will be peculiar which is not surprising and the sucker is told that they have passed gallstones. They aren't gallstones & your liver's unaffected. If you want to be involved with this foolishness, or think it's "spiritual" to believe obvious lies, it is your business.

In brief: This is a scam

Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery