Last period was november 13. I am on birth control and took Plan B in october. I had my wisdom teeth out december 2nd, and still no period, stressed?

Dr. Robert Ryan
Dentistry

In brief: Antibiotics?

The failure rate of contraceptives is 1-3%.
Sometimes, this can 'piggyback' with another event. There has been some mention of antibiotics interfering with the effectiveness of contraceptives...But the evidence is minimal.

In brief: Antibiotics?

Dr. Robert Ryan
Dr. Robert Ryan
Dr. Earl Sandroff
Dentistry

In brief: Stress

Getting your wisdom teeth out ain't easy.
It may have been very stressful and when that happens...It totally affects the rest of your body functions. If your period doesn't come soon and you have been sexually active, get a test. Also note that if you were given antibiotics and taking birth control pills...The antibiotic can sort of negate or lessen birth control pills effectiveness.

In brief: Stress

Dr. Earl Sandroff
Dr. Earl Sandroff
Dr. Adam Levy