If I am feeling sluggish can I get a B12 shot or steroid shot?

Pathology

In brief: Only from a quack

Please forgive my frankness.
Unless you have a specific illness for which one of these injections is appropriate, you are doing yourself a disservice. If you feel ill or are depressed, get proper diagnosis and treatment.

In brief: Only from a quack

Please forgive my frankness.
Dr. Martin Raff
As Dr.Wallen indicates there is seldom a necessity for B12 shots, and steroids are not only unhelpful but quite harmful. Medicating oneself for mild subjective decreases in "health" is never a good idea. If you feel you have an illness go and see a good diagnostician.
Dr. Michael Dugan
Internal Medicine - Hematology

In brief: Not in my

Office. It would be most appropriate to identify the cause of your "sluggishness" than to give empiric medications, especially those with major side effects like corticosteroids.

In brief: Not in my

Dr. Michael Dugan
Dr. Michael Dugan
Dr. Jack Hinkle