I m pcos , trying to conceive.My periods ar regular now, TSH is 0.024. At 2nd rund of Clomid (clomiphene) .What should b TSH value to conceiv?

Dr. Serena Chen
Fertility Medicine

In brief: 0.4-2.5

The normal range for TSH for most labs is around 0.
4-4.5. However there are some studies demonstrating that if your TSH is over 2.5 while pregnant, your risk for miscarriage may be higher than when your TSH is 0.4-2.5, even though the TSH is normal. Your TSH is below the normal range and you should be evaluated by a medical endocrinologist to see if you will need treatment. Best of luck!

In brief: 0.4-2.5

Dr. Serena Chen
Dr. Serena Chen
Dr. Victor Beshay
Fertility Medicine

In brief: TSH

Depending on the laboratory used for testing, the TSH level should be approximately 0.
4 - 4.5. Thyroid abnormalities should be addressed prior to conception as abnormalities can affect pregnancy outcome. Good luck.

In brief: TSH

Dr. Victor Beshay
Dr. Victor Beshay
Dr. Jane Van Dis