I'm wearing invisible braces (clearstep) and it's so painful. How can I ease the pain?

NSAIDs or Tylenol (acetaminophen) Tylenol (acetaminophen) is the drug of choice for orthodontic pain without affecting orthodontic tooth movement.
Ibruprophin. and speaking with your orthodontist-- they may need to make adjustments with the vendor on the treatment plan.
Soreness. Some discomfort is a certainly a part of moving teeth. This discomfort is typically alleviated with over-the-counter analgesics, softer diet, and warm salt water rinses. The discomfort typically fades after a few days. If not, then seek advice from your licensed orthodontic specialist.
Advil, (ibuprofen) advil (ibuprofen), (ibuprofen) advil (ibuprofen) Advil (ibuprofen) is our number one dental pain reliever. It works well. A recent study indicates that one advil (ibuprofen) (200mg) is insufficient to be effective. I usually recommend 2-4 at a time based on patient weight and tolerance. Be patient, as you get used to your new aligners, the pain will decrease.
Normal means. Clear step, invisalign, braces: they just move teeth which initially is uncomfortable: use advil, (ibuprofen) start with a soft diet. No matter how they are moved, in a short time, you will accommodate to them and for the most part you will be pain free. Hang in there, good luck!