I had a nose job 2 weeks ago and it looks deformed and fake and I naturally had a small nose. How do I fix it now?

Wait. Your nose is still quite swollen and that is normal. See your surgeon for a recheck to make sure there is no infection. Your nose will takes months for most swelling to resolve and an entire year to fully heal.
Rhinoplasty. It takes at least a year to recover from rhinoplasty. At two weeks you may have significant swelling and you have to wait and let your nose heal. If your concerns persist, discuss these issues with your surgeon.
Consult your surgeon. If you had a small nose initially, what was the reason for the "nose job"? Healing from rhinoplasty can take many months. It is typically recommended to wait one year before revising a rhinoplasty. You should however discuss your concern with your surgeon.