My legs are uneven, one is shorter than the other. What kind of operation can I do in order to make them equal in length?

In brief: Possible but painful

Depending on your limb length difference, you may want to put up with the difference, using shoe modifications.
If the difference is over 4 cms., then it may be appropriate to consider an ilizarov type limb lengthening procedure. This works well in lengthening limbs, but is considered by most who have gone through it to be a painful process. There are limb lengthening centers around the U.S.

In brief: Possible but painful

Dr. Charles Southerland
Dr. Charles Southerland
Dr. Shontae Buffington