What to do if I found that oil of oregano gets rid of ringworm but it also stings. Any suggestions for my friend's baby?

Dr. Michael Amster
In brief: Lotrimin (clotrimazole)
Lotrimin (clotrimazole) af (in the athlete's foot section) also gets rid of tinea corporis (ringworm) since it's a fungal infection, and it doesn't sting.

In brief: Lotrimin (clotrimazole)
Dr. Michael Amster
Dr. Michael Amster
Dr. Nela Cordero
In brief: Fungus Dermatitis
Antifungal cream available otc such as lamisil, (terbinafine) nystatin, mycolog, Lotrisone but if a lot he might need oral rx like griseofulvin.
If he is a baby located in the scalp, baby oil plus fine comb will help take out the crusting of cradle cap.

In brief: Fungus Dermatitis
Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Shontae Buffington