My mother has poison ivy would it be safe for her to come in contact with my 1month and1week baby?

Poison ivy/oak/sumak are all reactions to the material from the plant that can cling to the skin surface and be spread by scratching.
Blisters take ~18hrs to come up but itching may start sooner, so you can spread it on yourself.Patches related to the initial event may come up at different times.Washing removes the material & stops the spread. The "juice" from blisters does not spread it either.

Dr. Jay Park

In brief: Safe

The contact dermatitis by poison ivy on your mother is not a contagious condition!

In brief: Safe

Dr. Jay Park
Dr. Jay Park
Dr. Alan Levine
It is only the sap from the leaves that causes the allergic reaction, not fluid in any blisters that may develop.
Dr. Cindy Juster