What is a 6 week old baby take for a stuffy nose and maybe a soar throat?

No meds. Medications have not been proven successful at this age and pediatricians do not recommend any over the counter cough and cold medicines for kids under 6 years. For babies of this age a nasal aspirator can help remove the thick mucus in their noses- the blue bulb syringe can do the same. Humidification may also help. Most importantly keep them hydrated- increase the frequency of breastfeeding.
Irritants. The first months are troubled by narrow nasal passages & exposure to dust, fragrences, smoke & other irritants.Baby tries to flush these out of the nose with mucous but this often ends as congestion & produces rattling with breathing. The best rx is washing out the nose with saline & suctioning the remainder. Eliminate irritants from babies environment & this will happen less.
Stuffy nose. Stuffy nose in 6 weeks old babies should never be treated with medications. Use saline nasal drops and suction the nose with bulb syring helps. Running a humifier helps too.