Is it possible to completely recover from angina, atherosclerosis, or any other heart problems related to high blood pressure?

Dr. Linda Gromko

In brief: Completely?

I tend not to say always or never in medicine, but you can make enormous progress in recovering from heart disease.
If you have high blood pressure, get it under contol. Manage any other risk factors like overweight, diabetes, high cholesterol and a sedentary lifestyle. You will be amazed at the progress you can make. Besides, you're way too young to throw in the towel! good luck. Lgromkomd.

In brief: Completely?

Dr. Michael Sparacino

Yes.

Yes.
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology