How can long term breast feeding increase heart problems for the baby?

It doesn't... Breastfeeding is great for babies in every way for babies...It would not increase the chances for heart problems in a baby. The only exception would be if the mother is taking a dangerous medication that could be transferred in the mother's milk. Ask the person who prescribed the medication or your pharmacist.
Never Heard This One. You sound confused! breast feeding has been shown to perhaps decrease heart disease in mom and baby.I have never heard of it causing heart trouble in anyone!