What is the maximum daily dose of camilia homeopathic for a baby?

Dr. Pamela Pappas
In brief: Chamomilla?
I don't know a homeopathic remedy called "camilia", but there is one called "chamomilla" which can help colicky, irritable babies.
A correctly prescribed acute remedy should avail some relief in a couple of doses -- otherwise, it's probably the wrong remedy and you need to see a homeopath to find the correct one. The remedy will be safe, but you want it to be effective also.

In brief: Chamomilla?
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Camilia turns out to be a "complex" homeopathic remedy, meaning it contains multiple remedies in the same bottle. This one contains Chamomilla, Phytolacca, and Rheum officinale. I use single remedies, but sometimes these complexes can have the remedy actually needed in them.
David Escobar
In brief: Follow box instruct
Homeopathic remedies are not regulated by the fda, and I am not aware of any studies that have been done to determine the maximum safe dose.
It is probably best to follow the instructions on the box.

In brief: Follow box instruct
David Escobar
David Escobar
Answer assisted by David Escobar, Medical Student
Dr. Cindy Juster