What can I do to improve my speech if I have dysarthria?

Speech therapy. If you possess structural complications over head and neck, perhaps get an opinion from an otolaryngologist, and consider that some jaw dental disorders may play a role. A speech therapist can often transform even chronic and resistant dysarthria.