What can ammonia in a left lung cause to a 2 year old baby?

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
In brief: Not sure
I suppose you mean pneumonia, not ammonia, as pneumonia is a common lung disease, whereas ammonia is a blood waste product.
Pneumonia may be treated and cured or may cause complications such as respiratory failure and result in death or complications such as lung abscess, effusion, sepsis etc. It depends on the bug that caused it, the immune response of the host etc.

In brief: Not sure
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Sari Nabulsi
In brief: Pneumonia
Pneumonia can make a 2 year old to have respiratory difficulty, vomiting, decrease intake and lethargy that night require hospitalization and IV antibiotics.

In brief: Pneumonia
Dr. Sari Nabulsi
Dr. Sari Nabulsi
Dr. Cindy Juster