32 soon to be 33weeks pregnant. I'm dilated to 1cm and really thinned out. Does that mean i'm delivering early? I've had premature labor twice.

In brief: Keep ur OB informed

You should keep in close contact with your OB & know when to go in to be evaluated.
Early labor can often be stopped & prevent the serious consequences of premature delivery. At 32-33 wks, baby has > 50% chance of premature lung disease & a long stay in the nicu.Follow doc instructions as given, the longer you hold on the better.

In brief: Keep ur OB informed

Dr. Barbara Simmons

In brief: PRETERM LABOR

There is a test which can be performed by your MD/midwife called Fetal Fibronectin which can give a good prediction IFNEGATIVE of the lack of possibility of preterm delivery within the next 10-14 days.
Discuss with your provider ways to prevent preterm delivery. The longer the baby is intrauterine, the better.

In brief: PRETERM LABOR

Dr. Barbara Simmons
Dr. Barbara Simmons
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham