"im going to be having a vaginal biopsy tomorrow for my frequent infections I was told there is a possibility of having a vaginal mass why is that? "

Not cancer. There are cysts that can be filled with infection. I am not sure what type of vaginal mass would lead to frequent discharge. I don't think I have ever done a vaginal biopsy for discharge though i often caution against the thong which can increase incidence and metro gel vaginal 1-2 times per week can be preventitive. Someting doesn't sound right, maybe the mass and discharge are seperate?