My wife judy 70 in severe pain.Phobia of doctors.Need urgent care.She needs seditive to go to a hospital. This after noon?

Dr. Kevin Passer
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: Ambulance?

That's really horrible about your wife suffering so much.
In a situation like you describe, emergency medical service are often necessary. You may be best off by calling an ambulance. That way, medications can be safely administered and she can be monitored until she can be treated at the emergency department of the nearest hospital.

In brief: Ambulance?

Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Joseph Weiner

In brief: Not sure of question

I'm not sure what you're asking.
If you feel that your wife needs a medical evaluation, and she doesn't want to go, you have to judge how urgent it is. If you believe it's urgent, then you might: 1) find someone she will listen to who can appeal to her [eg, a child or grandchild], 2) call 911 and have her taken to the hospital if the situation is life threatening.

In brief: Not sure of question

I'm not sure what you're asking.
Dr. Joseph Weiner
Dr. Joseph Weiner
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine