What do you do when a baby gets her finger cut?

In brief: Depends on cut
If the cut is small (<1/2 inch long) & shallow (barely thru the top layer) a good clean up with an antibacterial soap may be adequate.
If longer, deeper, gaping or vaccines not up to date or you have concern about the location; a dr visit is warrented. Call your dr's office & decide on a time & location. Cuts should be stitched the same day if needed.

In brief: Depends on cut
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
In brief: Take him to ER
I would take him to the doctor's, either your family practitioner/pediatrician or a nearest urgent care or er. Before that, you may flush it with water if grossly contaminated and may apply gentle pressure on the wound to slow the bleeding down.
A bandade may be helpful to control bleeding.

In brief: Take him to ER
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Shontae Buffington